Friday, June 14, 2013

Coffee Jelly with Cookies and Cream

I love desserts! And if I'm craving for something, I would definitely buy and eat it just to satisfy my cravings... However, if I can make it on my own, I would too!

Just sharing my version of a coffee jelly with cookies and cream recipe. It's so easy to do! Great for sharing with friends as well. Surprise them with this dessert without spending too much :)

Ingredients:

1 Unflavored Pack Gulaman Powder (any brand will do, but I used Queenie)
4-5 cups of water
1/4 Sugar
Coffee
1 Nestle Cream
Oreo Cookies



How to:

Jelly:

1. Gradually pour gulaman powder on and stir it well.
2. Mix the coffee and 1/4 brown sugar according to your taste.
3. Continue stirring and bring to boil.



4. Set aside and let it cool until it hardens. Chill to get the right texture.


Toppings:
Pour cream first followed by crushed oreos and now you're ready to serve.






0 comments:

Post a Comment